Chair - TSB
Business / Organisation Name: TSB
Business / Organisation Sector: Public
Business / Organisation Website: http://tsb.co.uk
Business / Organisation Type: Public Company
Role Title: Chair
Non-Executive Chair, TSB
The Bank is seeking to appoint a new Non-Executive Chair. Candidates should have extensive Non-Executive Director experience ideally in a large retail financial services business, with demonstrated experience of acting in the role of Chair either of a Board, a Committee, or an executive role held during their career.
Candidates must be credible individuals with integrity, gravitas and a strong reputation. They will be able to gain the confidence and respect of a wide range of stakeholders.
Ideally, candidates will bring sufficient practical experience of:
- Board leadership and stakeholder management in a regulated sector;
- Customer experience and the ability to put this at the heart of the business’ strategy; and
- The digital transformation agenda and trends of the banking sector.
Expertise, skills & background
- Significant Non-Executive Director experience including acting as a Committee Chair in a plc environment. Prior Chair experience would be helpful;
- A clear understanding of UK FS (ideally UK Banking) having worked in a dual regulatory environment (PRA and FCA), and an appreciation of ring fencing would be an advantage;
- Have worked in or understand the dynamics of a business that serves the public and all the scrutiny that brings with it;
- The ability to forge excellent relationships with key stakeholders, including the Shareholder and the Executive team;
- The ability to foster and maintain an excellent and proactive relationship with both regulators;
- A sensible, pragmatic and collegiate approach;
- An advantage to have an understanding of the European banking market.
Candidates must be able to commit a minimum of 2 days per week to the role.
Please send your CV with covering letter FAO Deanne Sutherland to:
Closing Date: 31/05/2021
Contact Name: Axelle Sznajer
Contact Telephone: +442079431929
Contact Email: [email protected]