Non-Executive Director - Lloyds Banking Group
Recruiter: Lloyds Banking Group
Salary: Not Specified
Posted: 26 May 2019
Closes: 07 Jun 2019
Job Function: Non Executive Director
Industry: Finance, Banking
The Board of Lloyds Banking Group plc is looking to appoint a new independent Non-Executive Director who will bring additional finance/accounting skills to the Board.
The Board is responsible for corporate governance, encompassing leadership, strategic direction and control of Lloyds Banking Group, and is accountable to shareholders for financial and operational performance.
The successful candidate will also serve as an independent Non-Executive Director of Lloyds bank plc and Bank of Scotland plc which are both wholly owned subsidiaries of Lloyds Banking Group plc and together comprise the Group’s Ring-Fenced Bank.
Key experience and personal qualities required include the following:
- Candidates will bring finance and accounting skills, ideally as a Chartered Accountant
- Past or current experience of operating as a Group CFO in a leading FTSE company (or its equivalent) or as a former Big Four Partner
- Banking or Financial Services experience is ideal but not essential
- Prior significant FTSE Non-Executive Director experience would be advantageous
- Additional experience of technology transformation or digital innovation would be useful as would experience in a customer focused role
- Deep understanding of corporate governance and the Board’s obligations to shareholders and stakeholders
- Candidates should be collaborative and comfortable to challenge constructively
- Individuals will be of the highest integrity, have strong values and the reputation to sit on a financial services Board
For further information about Lloyds Banking Group and its commitment to diversity please visit www.lloydsbankinggroup.com
Please apply by sending a CV and covering letter by email to [email protected]
The closing date for applications is Friday 7th of June.