Independent Non-Executive Director (NED)
Independent Non-Executive Directors (NEDs)
Aztec Group (Aztec) is a privately owned business providing outsourced solutions to funds and special purpose vehicles working across Private Equity, Venture Capital, Real Estate, Asset Leasing, Debt Instruments and Infrastructure. Since its establishment in 2001, Aztec has remained both specialist and focused, laying the foundations for much of the success that has followed.
With over 120 clients, 270 funds and approximately €155bn under administration, Aztec has an enviable track record in service delivery as one of the leading providers in its sector, employing over 600 staff based in 6 jurisdictions across Europe.
Growth has been consistently high with plans to maintain a 25% CAGR over the next 5 years to become the leading pan European private equity fund services provider.
Aztec is seeking to recruit two Independent NEDs to replace incumbents who retire by rotation in 2017 to help the business successfully steer through the next growth phase - one to form the newly created Audit & Risk Committee and one from a commercial environment.
Both NEDs will bring a good understanding of the dynamics of a growing business, international experience, strategic thinking and an entrepreneurial outlook.
Skills and Experience:
- The ability to bring unbiased judgement and experience to bear on issues of strategy, performance, resources and standards of conduct
- An awareness of evolving standards of corporate governance and an insistence on the application of these standards to the Aztec Group, combined with the application of effective financial and other risk controls
- Analytical skills and an articulate and confident style
- The insight to challenge received wisdom and to make a distinctive contribution to the overall direction and running of the business, bringing to bear knowledge and experience
- Willingness, ability and energy to devote the time required to perform Board activities adequately
This candidate will possess significant experience and demonstrable career success possibly with a background in supporting growth phase companies (ideally financial
services/BPO SMEs) through varying phases of their life cycle including:
- Moving into new markets and / or adding new products/services
- Expanding existing business
- Practical experience of acquisitions, mergers and integration executed alongside organic growth strategies
- Harnessing technology
- Preparing for possible exit strategy
Chair Audit & Risk Committee NED
- Board experience in a fast-moving, people based business and be qualified to chair an Audit Committee.
- Experience of working in a light-touch regulated financial services context would be beneficial
To apply for the Commerical Non-Executive Director (61067) position please click here Independent Non-Executive Directors (NEDs) Aztec Group Competitive
To apply for the Chair, Audit & Risk Committee (61068) Non-Executive Director position, please click here Chair, Audit & Risk Committee
Closing Date: Wednesday 8th March