Dentists' Provident Society - Non-Executive Director
Dentists’ Provident is a market leading provider of income protection insurance to dentists in the UK and Ireland. Our success is based on a focus on quality and service and we are committed to improvements in every aspect of our business.
We are seeking applications from highly motivated and suitably experienced individuals who wish to be considered for the exciting and challenging position of Non-Executive Director.
- Work as part of a team to provide entrepreneurial leadership of the group’s strategy and priorities
- Constructively participate in developing the strategy and then empower the executive directors to implement it
- Ensure that the group fulfils its legal and regulatory obligations
- Provide independent oversight of the group’s activities
- Qualified accountant with ACA/ACCA or equivalent qualification
- Substantial experience at senior level in financial services
- Intellect and sound judgment with the capacity to influence strategic direction and challenge positively
- Strong inter-personal communication skills
- Strong commitment to training and development
The average time commitment will usually be the equivalent of ten to fifteen days per year.