Chair - North Bristol NHS Trust
We are looking for an exceptional leader to chair North Bristol NHS Trust (NBT).
NBT is looking for a Chair who can help it to build on the strong foundations already in place to improve the quality and sustainability of the services it provides it patients. These include a clear and coherent strategy, a highly capable and experienced Board, improving financial grip, a fantastic workforce and improving operational performance.
This is a unique opportunity to share your talents and expertise to help transform and develop the Trust and make a positive difference to the lives of people in your community.
We value and promote diversity and are committed to equality of opportunity for all and appointments made on merit. We believe that the best boards are those that reflect the communities they serve.
We particularly welcome applications from women, people from the local black and minority ethnic communities, and disabled people who we know are under-represented in chair and non-executive roles.
- Closing date for receipt of applications: Noon, 8 February 2018.
- Preliminary interviews w/c 12 February 2018. Long-listed candidates will be invited for a preliminary interview with Gatenby Sanderson. Feedback from these interviews will be provided to the selection panel.
- Stakeholder engagement 7 March 2018. The shortlisted candidates will be invited to the Trust to meet groups of its key stakeholders.
- Interview date 16 March 2018 at the Trust
- Proposed start date to be confirmed
Find out more
For more information, please contact Melanie Shearer at Gatenby Sanderson on 020 7426 3971.
You can also get in touch with:
- North Bristol NHS Trust - for an informal and confidential discussion with Eric Sanders, the Trust Secretary, regarding the role please email email@example.com or telephone on 0117 414 3809.
- NHS Improvement – to request a candidate information pack and for general enquiries contact Miriam Walker on 0300 123 2059 or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.